What are the key differentiators of the Identity Risk Score? Follow
Some key competitive advantages Identity Risk Score offers to customers are the following: •
- Identity Risk Score links all of Ekata’s five key digital and traditional identity data attributes (name, email, phone, address and IP), underlying metadata, as well as activity patterns of how the identity elements have been used in interactions online.
- Machine learning and sophisticated data analysis are applied to continuously test and optimize the Identity Risk Score, so that you can grow revenue while not worrying about fraud losses and operational costs.
- We do not label or create approved or unapproved lists of any of the identity elements in the Identity Network. This means any historical association with fraud for a single element is not incorporated into our calculations.
- We have over 20 years of experience in sourcing global, authoritative data. All of our sourced data goes through a rigorous selection and testing process before it is added to the Identity Graph.
- Our engineering, data science, and product teams have invested years of development into fine-tuning the accuracy and precision of Identity Network’s predictiveness. To replicate the power of our Network would take years to not only capture all the data we have ingested but apply the same sophisticated technology and data science to derive predictions as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.