Pro Insight Deep Link Builder Update | FAQ Follow
What are the changes being made to the Ekata Deep Link Builder?
Here are the new exciting changes that are coming to the newest version of the Deep Link Builder:
- New and improved design
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support
- The current version of the Deep Link Builder only supports login through username/password. With the new update, customers can login using SSO (single sign on).
- Merchant Review support
- The new version supports creating a template for Merchant Review (if you currently have seats for Merchant Review).
- Microsoft Edge support
- The new version also works on Microsoft Edge! On Edge, go to Extensions, scroll down to the bottom, and click “Chrome Web Store” underneath the “Find new extensions” section. Then, search for the Ekata extension and download it!
How do these changes differ from the previous version?
The new version has brand new features (see above) that are not supported in the current version. From a usability perspective (how templates are created, saved, edited, how the tool links to Pro Insight), we are keeping those experiences consistent with the current version.
What actions do you need to do to see this change in your environment?
There are two ways to get this update:
- Wait for Chrome to automatically update their current Deep Link Builder extension. Chrome has a cadence for automatically updating extensions. Based on the cadence, you will get the updates from Chrome.
- Force update. You can go to chrome://extensions in their browser, enable “Developer Mode” in the top right hand corner, and then select the “Update” button, which will force update all their extensions.
Will my existing templates be affected?
No. Your templates will be preserved. Updating to the newest version will not affect your existing templates. If you run into any issues, please contact Ekata support at email@example.com or your dedicated Account Manager.
What should I do if I run into any issues?
If you run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact Ekata support at firstname.lastname@example.org or your dedicated Account Manager and we will help assist you as soon as possible.