Pro Insight: Globalization Enhancements Follow
Ekata is a global company. In order to better serve our global customer base, we’ve made some adjustments to our UI within Pro Insight. Here’s what changed:
Units of Measurement Toggle:
- A toggle has been added to the Identity Review distance calculation map to give users the ability to change measurement type between Imperial (miles) and Metric (kilometers).
- Once toggled, this preference is saved to the user’s profile as the default for future searches
- This will also update unity of measure in Confidence Score reason code distances (i.e. distance between IP and primary address).
- The distance calculation map has been updated with a new UI with consistent color for countries.
Global API Usage:
The API Usage report previously separated “Identity Check” queries from “International Identity Check” queries. These labels have not been combined to simply state “Identity Check” which will aggregate all global queries.
Global Data Coverage:
The Data Coverage report previously separated had options to filter usage by countries that did not reflect our global nature. Now, the following regions are available in the “Filter By Region” menu:
- Global (default)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Latin America
Global Insight Usage:
The Insight Usage report previously leveraged acronyms to denote the type of search. It was hard to understand what each acronym stood for.
Now, the Insight Usage report uses full names instead of acronyms, making it easier to understand search types.
|Previously Displayed||Now Displays|
|PHONE||PHONE (no change)|
|EMAIL (no change)|