Network Risk 2.1 Follow
Network Risk 2.1 is here! Here’s what changed:
- Text updated on the Network Risk panel header:
- Previously displayed: “Network Risk is (low/uncertain/high)”
- Now displays: “Network Risk is (low/uncertain/high) because of these signals:”
- Element Highlighting: Hovering on one element (i.e. Phone Volatility) will highlight all signals that contain that single element (i.e. Phone Popularity, Phone Age, etc.) but not pairs. Hovering over pairs will highlight the same signals that contain that exact pair.
- Attribute Flagging: Click function that describes certain attribute types within Network Risk. This includes:
- When IP address is a corporate VPN
- When IP address is mobile
- When primary or secondary address is Multi-Unit
- When phone is commercial
We’re constantly striving to improve our products to best meet the needs of our customers. We’re excited to release this new update to Pro Insight, as this enhancement is a direct result of customer feedback.