Pro Insight: A new and Improved Identity Review Solution Follow
Welcome to Pro Insight and our new and improved Identity Review. We added some features and enhancements to our previously called 5-in-1 Identity Check search to enable you to approve good transactions, dig deeper into data attributes, and investigate fraud through a clear and focused user experience.
- Confidence Score has moved to the top and is now global. Get a quick first view of a transaction before diving into the details.
- Positive and negative signals are listed in order of importance, to give you an in-depth look inside of the factors powering the score.
- Orange warning indicators in the result columns highlight mismatches and invalid inputs to indicate a possible need for further investigation
- New map to show distance calculations is below the results panel to give you a sense of geography and distance calculations between inputs
Global Confidence Score
Confidence Score has moved to the top and is now global. Get a quick first view of the identity behind a transaction before diving into the details. The Confidence Score ranges from 0-500 with a higher number indicating a riskier transaction and a lower number indicating a less risky transaction and leverages:
- A machine learning model that adapts and learns in real-time
- Billions of transactional patterns across our Identity Network
- 70+ data signals from the Identity Check API
- 5B global links connecting name, phone, address, email, and IP
Positive and Negative Signals - new!
Positive and negative signals are listed in order of importance to give you an in-depth look inside of the factors powering the score. The signals are derived from an evolving database of 150+ reasons:
The bars on the left indicates the strength of that signal on a scale of 1-5. These signals are dynamic and evolve based on the most current fraud trends seen by our Identity Network.
- Listed in order of importance, with the highest impact signals listed first
- Graded on a scale of 1-5 with a strength indicator to show level of influence on the score
- Dynamic to reflect the full 5-in-1 picture of digital and traditional identity data
New Icons in the Results Columns
The result columns provide an in-depth look into the data.
- Blue icons indicate a match
- Orange icons indicate a mismatch or invalid input
- Hyperlinks in the phone, address, and email columns allow you to find additional details such as associated people and historical data
New Distance Calculation Map
There is a new map located below the results columns to show distance calculations between inputs such as the distance between IP and shipping and/or billing address.
If you would like to learn more about the new Identity Review solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.